Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

We love to Pray

James now knows how to fold his arms to pray. I had been trying to teach him about praying and he just seemed to stare at me with a blank look, although he has always been very quiet and attentive during prayers. I saw him one morning folding his arms, I was so excited I made it into a game so he would continue doing it. We said multiple prayers that morning and now whenever he sees me fold my arms he folds his and waits for the prayer. I caught him while I was pumping the gas folding his arms inside the car and much to my suprise I looked down and found that I was too. It is amazing what little kids see and pick up on. Just this morning while in nursery we had a snack and all the kids were sitting up to the table to eat and James came walking up with his arms folded and waiting for the prayer!!! It made my day!

No comments: