My piano student asked me if James knew 10 words and I said oh sure...but then had a hard time coming up with them. So here is the start of my list...and once again my memory is fading so I will have to update it.
Mimi: mom
GaGa: dad
Papa: Grandpa and Grandma(although this one changes frequently)
Dwink: Drink
Ungwee: Hungry
Cheeeeese: Cheese
Baby Einstein: Baby Einstein (he is very articulate with this one)
Cars: cars and Lightning McQueen
Pop pop: Popcorn (favorite snack)
Binkee: Binky
Show: movie
Go: go
Cooow: Cow
Bk: Book (there are no vowel sounds that come out)
Shus: Shoes
Coat: Coat
Choo Choo: Train
Beep: Beep(He uses this to get me out of the way)
Gi: XBox Game or football on the TV
Sunday, November 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
OH! He is getting so big! I can't wait to hear him talking more. We need to get one of those video cams too so we can watch him grow, and talk!
So you need to update! How many words is he up to now???
Post a Comment