That is the most contagious laugh I've ever heard! What a fun time you guys had together! It makes me miss my parents. We are all longing for spring here too.
That laugh is so funny! Leah started to laugh a little when I was playing it. What a happy kid and grandpas always bring out the laughter! Hope you are surviving the winter, and we hope to see during spring break.
4 comments:
I guess I don't have to ask if he liked having his Grandpa Cox visiting! He is too cute!
That is the most contagious laugh I've ever heard! What a fun time you guys had together! It makes me miss my parents. We are all longing for spring here too.
That laugh is so funny! Leah started to laugh a little when I was playing it. What a happy kid and grandpas always bring out the laughter! Hope you are surviving the winter, and we hope to see during spring break.
He is so cute michelle!!! by the way this is meagan :)
Post a Comment