Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 04, 2007

One Year in the Life of James

I attempted making a video of James' first year of life. It is a little choppy and definately not an oscar nomination but it was fun to make. Hope you like it too.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Michelle that was really cute! I am glad that you were able to get it up! And by the way, thanks for making me cry :) He is so cute, you can't help but miss the little guy!

Hillary said...

Michelle, that was so cute!! It did give me the chills when I watched it. And now Logan says that watching it makes me want to make one for Leah, and it does! Way to go! I'm so glad that you got it up on the blog.

Judy Darrington said...

Michelle and Matt the one year video for James is wonderful. I just wanted to hold him and give him big hugs and kisses. Of course the bathtub and giggles is precious. I am so glad you have the capabilities to share these fun pictures and moments. I have the camera thing for my computer so as soon as I hook it up I will be able to see you all. Love Aunt Judy