

James was able to see both sets of grandparents this last week!!! Hip Hip Hurray! We went out to Utah and stayed with my family and then Robert and Merry Lyn drove down Saturday afternoon to visit for the evening! What dedicated grandparents! While grandpa and Grandma Chandler where in town we went out to eat at a mexican resturant and thats where Grandpa gave James a swig of his Pink lemonade and they became best buds. They played on all the mall toys and went up and down the escalators a number of times. James had a blast. I think for now Grandpas are James' favorite, but not if the two grandmas have anything to do with it. I think they both have a plan for winning James' affection back.




1 comment:
I don't know who is cuter James or Grandpa Robert--afterall he is my baby brother. Cute pictures. Thank you for sharing. Aunt Judy
Post a Comment