Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Fun in Michigan!


James found his twin!! The pic on the left is James talking to his twin. He would sign to him and read him books it was hilarious. The one below is of James talking on the phone, I finally undid it for fear of him dialing long distance, he would just jabber away and then laugh really loud and hang up and do it over again.



A couple weeks ago James and I got invited to go up to Student Career Days Conference, which is the one I help plan last year at BYU. This year was in Michigan and the team was flying into O'Hare airport and picked me up on the drive over. James and I enjoyed the pool at the hotel, his favorite game was to stand on the side of the pool and have me count... 1, 2, 3 and then he would lean over and have me catch him. By the end he would wave his little finger like he was counting and practically jump into the pool.

No comments: