Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Beach Babe

James had a blast at the Sand Dunes on Saturday! Matt had a mission reunion up at Michigan lake yesterday. James roamed around and loved playing in the sand and as you can see biffed it a couple of times. His favorite spot to run off too was a small fence that over looked the lake. Matt and I would be talking and then notice that we couldn't see James and usually this is were I would find him heading towards. He loved his little juice box, the top left picture should be a commercial ad! If you click on some of the bottom pictures you can see his funny expressions. The second on over on the bottom is when a big gush of wind came up so his face has this surprised look on it! Anyway needless to say we had a blast and the sunburns to prove it.


1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh my! Look at that hair! I love it. James is such a cutie and the pictures should be on an advertisement. I would buy that juice box after seeing James with it. Oh man!