I finally decided that James needed a shorter hair cut. I did it in stages, each day I would cut a little more. This was partly because I really didn't want to cut his hair short and
James freaks out when I try and cut his hair. I ended up using hair clippers and the longest one we have is a 1". I just about cried when I saw how short it was. Not that there's anything wrong with buzzes I just prefer it longer hair, maybe it's because I had a really hard time growing hair when I was little. I think I am finally getting use to it, and James looks like a pretty cute beach bum.James wouldn't look at the camera, so I'll try and get better shots. We went out and played in his kiddy pool and had a fun summer day outside.



No comments:
Post a Comment