Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Saturday, March 10, 2007

It's Signing Time with Alex and Leah!!

James has been enthralled with a new series about signing: "SIGNING TIME" About a month ago so brain waves must have connected because he started to sign with the video and is learning new signs almost daily! Here are some of the signs he can do now;
Dog, Shoes, Cat, Coat, More, Hat, Eat, Please
Drink, Thank You, "What do you want"
Hungry, Love you, Bread, Binky
Cracker, Sleep, Cheese, Candy,
Apple, Bear, Bye Bye, Milk, Water
Grapes, Boy, Banana, Cookies...
I'll have to update the list cause I'm drawing a block on some of the others he knows, plus he keeps learning new signs. Anyway it is exciting to see when he starts learning new things!

1 comment:

Hillary said...

I got those videos from the library and they are great! I know Leah is too young to learn signs but I just thought that I would learn them early so I can help her with them. I love the song at the beginning. I keep telling Logan and we need to have a son named Alex so they can watch the video together. He says we're not naming our son after a children's video.