Lilypie 4th Birthday Ticker

Monday, March 12, 2007

Who is this Child!!!


I am speechless!!! I woke up this morning to find that James had already gotten up. If you don't already know, James has sleeping problems so he ends up sleeping with us for the last half of the night. So I get up to go check on him, he is playing with his blocks in the living room. I think "phew at least he is not breaking anything..." On closer inspection he has crumbs all over his mouth..."oh no the birthday cake....." Famous last words. I looked over to see the cake demolished. There was at least half a cake left over from the night before, there is now only about and inch left on the bottom. There are no crumbs on the floor and as you can see only minimal around the sides. So my guess is that James ate everything else!!!! Someone is going to have a tummy ache today!
To see what the Cake looked like before click HERE.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, better in the child than on the bed, books, laundry, carpet, etc. I love conecting to other sites from Logan's and getting to catch up on others I care about. Here's a suggestion for the iron pills. There is a kind called "gentle iron" from brand 'Natures Bounty' that you can get from any store. It's what I take and I don't end up plugged up even taking 2 a day. It may be all you need to get some oxygen down to those toes. Besides it's better than being diabetic....which is what I thought of since the feet are the first thing to go. Good Luck, Aunt Carolyn. PS I thought that Natalie was the most creative Dr.